Poster: "What do you think about Graphic Design in UTAR"

This is one of the DTP projects in my  year 2 Degree. Our tutor likes us to create a poster with the title of [What do you think about Graphic Design in UTAR?]
I have to think about an idea of what makes graphic design so unique in UTAR. In another way to say that, this poster design is mainly promoting Graphic Design course in UTAR. 

As you can see, there is a abstract human face form by electricity glowing outline.
With difference wires transfer electrical volts to the main power (brain). It shows the meaning of Creativity comes with difference sources and skill required. 
With this power-charge to the brain, its make the creativity so powerful.

I think of using electrical Volts as my idea. And I came out with the header "Charge your Creativity Volt."


Share:

0 comments