Toiletries packaging


This is one of the subject taken in my degree. My tutor want us to think of an idea for the toiletries product and sell it out to the market. 
 The requirement for this subject are:

1) 100% origin ideas
2) Think of idea and concept
3) Who is your target audience?
4)  Mock up has to be done by own self. 
5) Marketing your products


At first, I have go through a lot of researches on packaging, especially branded and famous one. 
For example: L'occitane , The Bodyshop, Burt Bees  etc...
I  have using floral vector as my main idea to create feminine concept behind. In additional, using thin lines and floral visual that can symbolize fragrance. 
I try out difference packaging labels and layout design, in order to test the 
Apart from that, I followed my friends went everywhere to search for materials and resources. (bottles)
Finally, I found bottles that can be use as body spray, make-up remover, lotion, hair oil and etc.. 






Share:

0 comments